Keep in Touch
Home > Citing Sources
The College Writing Center assists with all aspects of writing your paper, including citations.
For online help in citing sources, visit:
Available style guides and manuals in print are shelved adjacent to the Research Help Desk in Crumb Library. These include:
- APA Publication Manual (6th edition)
- MLA Handbook (7th edition) and MLA Style Manual (3rd edition)
- Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
- Turabian/Manual for writers of research papers, theses and dissertations (7th edition)
- ACS Style Guide
- Scientific Style and Format (CSE) (7th edition)
- Redbook and Bluebook (Legal style)
- Style Manual for Political Science
- Cite right: a quick guide to citation styles–MLA, APA, Chicago, the sciences, professions and more
APA has a searchable Style Blog that answers many questions.
MLA provides an Frequently Asked Quesitons web page.
The Chicago Manual of Style Online offers examples and quick help.
Turabian Quick Guide presents examples of common resources in both bibliography and reference note styles.